[vc_row][vc_column][title text=”Promotion Terms” text_align=”left”][vc_column_text]
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the Promotion) is open only to those who sign up using valid entry method, and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of The United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mission Engineering Inc (the Sponsor) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, co-sponsors, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mission Engineering Inc as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at the start time, and ending at the end time listed on the Promotion page. All entries must be received between these times to be eligible. All times are Pacific Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting an entry using the entry methods provided on this Promotion site. The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mission Engineering Inc. You must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, all of your submissions may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mission Engineering Inc.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive prize as listed on Promotion page. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mission Engineering Inc to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Promotion will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Promotion with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Mission Engineering Inc shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Mission Engineering Inc, anyone acting on behalf of Mission Engineering Inc, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Consent: By submitting a Contest Entry, you consent to receiving direct messages and/or emails from Sponsor and/or its licensees and assignees, including but not limited to its agents and influencers relating to the Contest.
10. Terms: Mission Engineering Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Mission Engineering Inc may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mission Engineering Inc. Mission Engineering Inc reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mission Engineering Inc has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Mission Engineering Inc reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Mission Engineering Inc, and co-sponsors of the Promotion. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Mission Engineering Inc and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Mission Engineering Inc. 1736 Corporate Circle, Petaluma, CA 94954
Requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the end date of the Promotion.
14. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Mission Engineering Inc. This contest is not sponsored by NAMM.